Please note the following protocol by Trustpower Arena and VNZ for this weekend’s games:
- Each court is limited to 30 people max. Therefore, spectators are strictly prohibited from attending and we request that teams keep their player and admin numbers to a total of 12 people. A max of 6 people are required for the duty team. In the circumstances where this is not possible, please contact the Venue Controller – Jenny Kirk on the day.
- Playing or dutying teams may only enter the venue once a non-required team has departed the venue (i.e. one-in, one-out). We require teams not needing to play or duty to depart the venue immediately after the conclusion of their game.
- All players and admin are expected to provide details for contact tracing upon arrival at the front entrance.
- All players and admin must exit from the exit located at Court 7 (refer to floor plan below).
- Strictly NO spectators.
- All contactable equipment will be disinfected between each match.
- Please provide your own whistles.
- Off-duty players may wait in the foyer until their next game/duty (refer to floor plan below).
- Please provide your own supply of water as the fountain may be switched off. Beverages are available for purchase by Eftpos only at the cafe.
- All rubbish must be removed when leaving the building.
- Strictly no mixing or mingling with other sports within the venue.